Made to Order
Price on Application
Photographed in a super high resolution, Tom’s launch collection for Bill Amberg Print explores the notion of materiality in a digital age. His visibly manipulated and hyper-real designs aim to startle the eye, by using pattern in unexpected ways. Hair plays on a dislocation caused by exaggerated proportion, and furthered by the playful unconventionality of each featured material for upholstery and architectural use.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Rock by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Foil by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application