Made to Order
Price on Application
Wander is an engineered graphic print of tonal neutrals that graduate from a light centre to a dark border - intended to frame whatever it is applied to, creating depth across the hide and the finished piece. The work is inspired by Colour Theory, as taught at the Bauhaus art school; a process-led ideology that studies the changing path of colour tones via applied gradients.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)