Made to Order
Inky Dhow Gold
Price on Application
Inky Dhow is inspired by the sails of Dhow boats; traditional Arabian sailing vessels, whose lateen sails are made from fabric strips which are sewn together. Bethan painted the print 1:1 on a large roll of watercolour paper, using ultramarine ink. The pattern’s fluid lines capture the movement of the sails billowing in the wind.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)