Made to Order
Price on Application
Omni Drips was developed from an elaborate damask pattern, but adding layers of scanned artwork, so the damask bursts out of the blotches, splatters and marbling effects created at the Timorous Beasties print studio. The digital process used allows a wonderful paradox of mounting chaos and order, in which patterns repeat and colours are elevated to new levels of richness and beauty.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Lua by Champalimaud Design features clusters of nebulous circles in dusty rose, grey and neutral…Price on Application
Sketchpad by Faye Toogood is extrapolated from sketches in her personal notebook and embellished…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Rock by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application