Made to Order
Price on Application
Faye’s abstract design – extrapolated from sketches in her personal notebook and embellished with washes of watercolour – has an almost atavistic feel, tapping in to connections between animal skins and the earliest human art, as found at Lascaux and Altamira. This evocative Toogood design, named Sketchpad, is intended for use in medium to large-scale upholstery projects, and interior architectural functions.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Available in two colourways, Elle by Natasha Baradaran juxtaposes delicate lace with rugged...Price on Application
Omni Drips by Timorous Beasties uses an elaborate damask pattern layered with abstracted marbling…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…Price on Application