Made to Order
Price on Application
Available in two colourways, Elle references duality and outdated ideas of masculinity and femininity as they relate to design. Rugged leather juxtaposes delicate lace, with Natasha’s enlarged and abstracted pattern also drawing influence from the scales of fish and from fragments of bone. With the all-over pattern presented in a small repeat, it works fantastically applied to both smaller upholstery items as well as larger paneling.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Omni Drips by Timorous Beasties uses an elaborate damask pattern layered with abstracted marbling…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application
Available in two colourways, Elle by Natasha Baradaran juxtaposes delicate lace with rugged...Price on Application