Made to Order
Price on Application
Relic is an exploration in layering; a methodical overlay of translucent materials and glazing enhances the illusion of movement and depth. To create the work, a process of layering sheer tissue paper both obscures and defines the design, while masking and revealing the background in a delicate interplay between positive and negative space.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Foil by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application