Made to Order
Price on Application
Amber’s print is part of a series called Decagram; Deca meaning 10 and Gram, identifying the star. Fascinated by the symbolism behind numbers and the qualities they carry, the design is a crystalline pattern that explores five- and ten-fold geometries. Emanating out from a 10-pointed star that sits in the centre of the rosette, the work references notions of inclusivity, oneness and spirituality.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)